As per the Bye-Laws of the Malayalee Association, regarding granting of membership and subject to the primary satisfaction of the Governing Body, membership shall be granted to :
- All Malayalees who are above 18 years of age and are residents of Ranchi.
- Normally membership shall be granted to Head of a family. However, this condition may be relaxed to include the spouse also at the discretion of the Governing Body.
- For more details of other conditions please refer Constitution of Malayalee Association, Ranchi.
Application for Ordinary Membership, in the prescribed form (which will be made available in MAR Office) duly recommended by the concerned Area Representative and at least one Life Member shall be submitted to the General Secretary in person. Membership fee shall be collected upon granting of membership.
A person shall initially be granted Ordinary Membership only.
An Ordinary Member shall be eligible to become an Active Member, on application only, and on completion of a minimum of 2 years Ordinary Membership coupled with active participation in the activities of the Association. Granting of Active Membership shall be at the discretion of the Governing Body.
An Active Member, who has completed three years continuous membership, shall be eligible to become a Life Member, on application, provided that he/ she served the Organisation in any capacity in any of the office or taken active participation in the activities of the Association. However, granting of Life Membership shall be at the discretion of the Governing Body.
Admission Fee And Membership Subscription
- Admission Fee for the Membership shall be Rs.100/-.
- Subscription for Ordinary/ Active Membership shall be Rs.50/- per annum, payable in one installment, before the half yearly financial closing i.e., 30th September.
- Subscriptions for Life Membership shall be Rs.750/- payable in one installment immediately on granting under any circumstances.
- Admission fee and Membership subscription once accepted by the Association shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No person shall have the right to claim membership of the Association, as a matter of right.
- Decision of the Governing Body shall be final for granting or otherwise of membership.
- For more details please refer to the Constitution of Malayalee Association.
The Registered Office of the Association shall be “KERALA BHAWAN” Kairali School Campus, HEC Township, Sector II, Ranchi-834 004, Jharkhand.